Beleza

Let me introduce Claire from Beleza, another one of our fabulous stallholders at this months event. You can quite often find Claire at the We Heart Vintage Market in Mount Lawley.
Her vintage swimsuits were recently featured on the catwalk during fashion week here in Perth!

"I come from a family of collectors. My brother collects gettoblasters and rap paraphernalia, my uncle collects musical instruments, records and he's a professor of northern soul music! My auntie collects and loves vintage fashion and is still wearing her hair in a beehive as she was when she was 20.
And then...there is my Mum and Dad...Well...where do I start? Really I never had a chance to be anything but a collector, who was I kidding?
Beleza is my collection of beautifully made, unique, interesting items.
My Mum and I travel far and wide across the globe in search of these things, so no two things are the same.
They always say " COPIES ARE NEVER AS GOOD "