FLIRTY BRACELETS

Hello Everyone:)
I have been working on a bunch of cuff bracelets for Maisonstgermain.com. Some are very girly and flirty. I couldn't wait  to show them to you. They are all made with antique laces and jewels and vintage millinery flowers. It was so much fun to create them. They are all on sale now. The wide $12.00 and the thin $10.00. They are all on the site and I have more on the way. We have already been lucky enough to have had someone look at them and put in a great order! So I will be busy, busy, busy:) No two are alike and they would look great to wear them with other bracelets.
 Side view. They are not easy to photograph.
 Front view.
 Laces, jewels, velvets and tulles....very yummy:)
This was going to be a post for tomorrow but I haven't a clue how to save it until then. So you now have two posts in one day, how about that? LOL Please read the next post to see what you have missed:)
Good Night
~Debra XXX