THANKFUL FOR YOU!

Hello Everyone:)


Ya know, I've been thinking, I am so thankful for so many things in my life. A fabulous loving family that I am totally in love with, my  amazing faith which has gotten me through some really tough times in my life, great friends that I can't live without, my health, my furry, finned and feathered pets. My cozy dream barn home, a job, creativity, imagination and the list goes on and on. I am so THANKFUL!!! and EXTREMELY BLESSED. And then there is YOU! So many of you have touched my heart, made me think, inspired me. I cherish the friendships I have already made with many of you. You make my day every time I read your posts. Whether it is a new decorating idea, something going on in your family, a trip or something personal you have decided to share with the rest of us. THANK YOU !!! ALL OF YOU!!!  I am honored to have found you all:)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
LOVE,

DEBRA XXX