CHRISTMAS AROUND THE BARN PART 2

Hello Everyone:)

I wanted to show you some more Christmas decorating that has been going on here. Hope you enjoy.

This is our main tree. We always decorate it with vintage and reproduction glass ornaments and lots of beads. This year we put it in front of my pink and white chippy door and placed an angel dressform along side it.


 Don puts the lights on every year. He is very serious about this part;) Great job Hun!
 Some glass ornaments. The round ones are so teeny. I was so excited when I found them at the market still in their original box.

 This little angel sits on top of vintage wallpaper covered books on my desk. I added some garland around her neck after I photographed her. Now she is perfect.
 Little touches here and there. I added some glittery silver bows to the girl's chairs.
 Glass doves remind me of my own.
Our French farm table in the kitchen. I lined it with  some of the silver tea pots I have collected and added some simple greens and silver garland.


Hope you are having a great week. I still have more Christmas shopping to do. Are you done yet?

'Till next time.......
~Debra XXX