OUR 1ST WHITE WINTER WONDERLAND


Hello Everyone:)
We had our first snowfall of the year on Sunday evening. The first snowfall is always the best. We only got a couple of inches but it made everything all sparklie and white. We have a very long, curvy driveway and I drive a sports car so I wasn't going anywhere. It's a good thing I work from home:)But, then again I never get to come in late because of the roads;)
I am joining Kathleen over at Faded * Charm. Check out her blog for lots of wonderful whites.



Well, I picked this fabulous bench, made out of a bed, at a flea market about a month ago so you know how I operate;) The 1st floor foyer had to be re-decorated AGAIN! And I am still not satisfied with it so there is more to be done. I also picked up the chalkboard above the bench. Isn't it great? This is the perfect place to sit and  
take off wet boots.
I put some of my white vases on top of my Hoosier. I went into the yard and cut some greens  and filled some of them. Simple but just enough for me.
I found this fabulous statue on Sunday at an antique shop. Isn't she pretty. For now she sits on my kitchen island.
And what would White Wednesday be without snowy pictures? The barn looked like it was wrapped in a warm white blanket.

                      I photograph this tree every year. It looks so beautiful covered in white snowy glitter:)
I will be over to check out your Wednesday Whites so put on the tea.

 See you then:) Have a fabulous week! 'Till next time......
  ~Debra XXX
P.S. I just read that FIONA & TWIG  is in the January issue of Romantic Homes Magazine!!!!!! How exciting!