CHRISTMAS AROUND THE BARN

Hello Everyone:)
Is everyone else asking " Where the heck did the rest of the year go???" I can't believe that it is December already. And with that said it is also time to decorate for the Holidays:) YYYYeeeeeaaaaa - love it. I am still decorating for Christmas and I wanted to show you what I have done so far. Our big live tree is sitting in the middle of the living room half dressed. Not really sure when that will be finished as the whole house looks like a bomb hit it. Decorations and boxes everywhere. Am I the only one? Please tell me I'm not. But I have been prettying up other areas of the barn.  Here is what I have done already.



Love this little white tree with silver accents. I took an old book and cut zig zags in strips of the pages and used it as garland. I'm happy with the look.
  
       

        Silver decor on the Hoosier.



This ironstone was already festive. I keep this crown ornament out all year. I just love it:)
Angel wings for the dress forms with silver accessories to match.


Little bitty children's shoes sit under the white tree.  Soooo cute.

Gotta have my Rosary Beads!
 Ironstone, lace and silver. Does it get any better?
                      See my paper garland?

We are so lucky here in the woods. We actually have real German Shepard Deer. Very unique to our Country:)


How are you coming along with your decorating? It seems like by the time I am done it will be time to put it all away so I have to get going:) More decorations to come. Have a wonder Thursday my friends:)

'Till next time..........
~Debra XXX