WALL PAPERING THE LAUNDRY ROOM

Hi Everyone:)
How is your week going so far? Mine is busy, busy, busy:) Yesterday I had off from work and decided to wall paper one wall in  my laundry room. It is the wall you see when you look into the room. Don took the door off of the room for me. I had a silly idea that if it was open it would stay neater. It usually works...not so much this time. But now, since I love what I see I am confident it will;)I had painted the walls a while ago a deep shade of pink. I ordered the wall paper on line and was so happy to see that it matched perfectly.


This is the counter that we put in there. I am supposed to use it to fold clothes but you know how that goes;) Empty counters are soooo over rated;) I see a counter and think, awesome space to decorate.
This is the wall paper I used. I LOVE it!!!!!!! Of course, everyone in my family has said to me "Don't you already have that paper?" "Uh noooooo" Geeez! I do love flowered wall paper. When I wall paper I usually only do one wall. Except for the kitchen. Happy roses are everywhere!
                 I used lots of architectural pieces and chippy tins in this  room. See that tiny iron? Isn' it cute? After I snapped these photos I rearranged a few things but you get the general idea of where I was going with it.
                       I put my antique wooden school house lockers in the laundry room. Great storage! And I love the way they look:)
                             Here are some of my chippy tins that I hung.
                            Some folded linens.
                           Roses in the laundry room????Heck yea!!!!!! Every day is a special day even in the laundry room;) Can you tell my favorite flower guys are back at the flea market. I was so happy to see them. Not only are they great guys they have the most prettiest flowers. These roses are gorgeous! They are called Amnesia.
          Oh and yes, I do have birds in my laundry room:) They are Cockatiels.  They 'cat called' me all day and I just love them.
They asked me to say Hello to you:)

Today I will be cleaning my kitchen because in this house if I am working on one room the other ones look as if they were ransacked;) lol
What are you up to this week?

'Till next time...
~Debra XXX

OH AND DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP TO WIN THE PURSE I AM GIVING AWAY. YOU CAN DO THAT ON MY LAST POST:) GOOD LUCK!!!