WHATS BLOOMING TODAY?

Hello Everyone:)
How is everything with you? Well, our weather has gone from rain, gloomy and cold for weeks to sunny and warm in the 80's.  I love it!!!!!


I was walking through the gardens today to see what is blooming. I saw happy butterflies and hummingbirds! How exciting!!!!!!! Isn't nature beautiful? Give me a sunny day and I 'm a happy soul:)


 Even our little plump Sophia is happy. As soon as the weather becomes warm she is up early and in the garden all day. She slept all Winter long.
 Love these little pink flowers. Different shades, soooo pretty.
 Don loves Tulips so I planted these for him. What a great color combination, don't you think?
                                     Yea, my succulents are waking up.
 Of course, there are always flowers inside. Gerber Daisies are one of my favorites.
 Nicole and I had some fun the other day photographing some of our Vintage Prairie Slips for ETSY. Love this one.
                 They look great with cowboy boots.
 Vintage millinery flower with jewel pins added for extra bling. Look at the gorgeous lace.
 Here Nicole wears our Prairie Slip with leggings and boots. So fun!

 Pretty lacy green dress worn with cowboy boots too. They do go with anything don't they?
                                                                     
                                                              Pretty Pretty!
FREE SHIPPING AT OUR ETSY. CODE: BBFREE

Hope things are starting to bloom in your gardens. I check every morning and actually watched our Cherry Tree bloom! I just love this time of the year where everything wakes up after a very long winter. The leaves on the trees get bigger every day and there is always something new to discover.

Have you walked around your yard to see such an amazing miracle? It will make you happy and put a big smile on your face. I know it does to me:)


'Till next time...
~Debra XXX

OH DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR A BEAUTIFUL GIVEAWAY ON MY TUESDAYS POST. WINNER WILL BE PICKED MONDAY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL:)