WHITE WEDNESDAY AT NICOLE'S


We were over Nicole and Manny's last night. Part of Nicole's computer had been ruined in the flood and Don was helping her out. So while he was doing that and Nicole was giving the girls a tubby I went around her house snapping photos. SShhhhhhhh;)  What? Doesn't every Mother do this?
 I just love her style. She can make anything look like art.
 A great chippy chandy hanging from her mantle.
 Birthday flowers. Sooo pretty. Way to go Manny:)
 Chippy mantle with photo of her gorgeous Mother-in-law.
This dress form that is supposed to be for sale;) I have noticed that some of her decorations are supposed to be on our site. And to think she used to yell at me;) Hmmmmm
 I love this cozy spot in her kitchen and her use of color. 




 Oh look a curly headed  baby:) Fibi Pearl .

 
Can I go out Mama? Just look at those chunky legs. Why don't my chunky legs look that cute. Sooooo unfair.
Hope you enjoyed these top secret photos;)
Did you ever sneak photos of someones home? LOL

`Till next time....
~Debra XXX

P.S.
Joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday today. Check out her blog, you will love it:) Now I'm off to suggest to Nicole that she read my blog. lolololol hahahahahah