SUITCASES AND WHITE WEDNESDAY


                      Hello Everyone:)

Well, I am unable to go anywhere because of the snow again so I have been busy cleaning while switching things up around the barn. It is a good thing I can work from home.Don't think for a minute I haven't tried the old "Traffic and the roads were terrible this morning" routine. It sooo does not work.


I am joining Kathleen at Faded*Charm. Check out all of the whites on her great blog.

This little cubby is just perfect for my small white pitchers and other ironstone. I am always fixing them because one of my Granddaughters insist on pushing each pitcher way into the back so I can't see them;) lol I need to get to the bottom of this and find the little culprit. Maybe I can get her to dust them;)
I found this large dough bin at Brimfield years ago. I use it to hold pretty white linens.
Polished wooden balls and duck pins in a wooden bowl. I like the look.
I moved my stack of suitcases into the middle of the room. I LOVE suitcases for their look and storage. Do you collect them too? The dress form is wearing a cheerful red bow for Valentines Day.
Oh, great tower of suitcases.......
I moved my favorite pink door next to the sofa in the living room. It's one of my favorite pieces! White, pink and chippy....just perfect:)
I have decided to store some of my Holiday Decorations in these suitcases. I am going to make some pretty tags to attach to the handles that label the contents.
                        Aren't they handsome?
We are expecting more snow tomorrow. How swell;) I will  have to get busy on changing the other rooms a bit:). I am on my way over to visit you now to see your pretty whites. HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

`Till next time.........

~Debra XXX