WHITE WEDNESDAY

Hello Everyone:)

Happy White Wednesday! I am writing this on Tuesday evening and getting ready for a really really white Wednesday. We are supposed to get 1-2 inches of snow an hour, I hear. Also lots of wind and white outs. Should be an interesting 24 hours. Buy hey, this is New England and this is how we roll:)So you know what I will be doing tomorrow. That's right, watching  Don plow the driveway from inside of a nice warm home..............and then I will go out and shovel. Can't let him do all of the hard work.lol


 I am joining Kathleen at FADED CHARM for White Wednesday. Stop buy her blog and check out all of the gorgeous whites. White Wednesday is always so much fun.
 I dressed my sofa in the solarium in its winter whites. Cozy, cozy:)
 I found some time to spend in the studio and put this little hamper together with vintage millinery flowers and lace. Isn't she  adorable? Also making some other things for a show that Nicole and I are doing in a few weeks. Can't wait!
 White wings and ballet slippers. Sounds like the title of a song:)
 Love this chair (I have two). Bought them from Maine. I love chairs! Do you? I am always looking for another one to recover or paint. Always lots of room to sit around here:)
 This is the window I will be watching all of the snow come down through. Love old pretty bottles. The first one has roses around the whole middle. I have never seen another one like it.
 Have you started decorating for Valentines Day yet? I have;)  Just little touches here and there.
 Now, who doesn't love little well worn baby shoes? Too cute.
I have a few plants;) and am always rooting new ones. Even little sprigs give a touch of life in a small space.

Please, if you can, read my last post. You might find it interesting, it is short;) We plan on starting next Tuesday but am having a hard time finding the "linky?" Can anyone help and tell us where it is? It is a major part of our idea. Thank you soooooo much in advance. I appreciate it.

Well, gotta go and check on the chicken soup I am making.MMMM  MMMMM:)

`Till next time.......
~Debra XXX