Feeling Fab with Frugal Fashion Finesse


If you haven't seen the photos on our facebook page, then I heartily recommend that you do! Si (our Victorian Buyer) is on the hunt again this weekend for that quality fashion piece at a smidgeon of what can be purchased new. Make the most of yesteryear's quality and look your best today. In looking through some of the London and Milan websites (both cities we will be visiting for something really special) I came across the comment that "in dressing vintage, clothing items are old but the overall look needs to have a modern feel to it" otherwise we look like we're in a children's movie. It's how we put this with that, and obviously shoes and accessories play a big part. I love the quality of clothes of yesteryear, when I was in the job that paid the money I luxuriated in shopping in David Jones and George's in Melbourne, I miss the feel and look of those clothes, particularly the 80's and some of our Australian designers. But on 23 May I will have the chance to travel down memory lane again - and all under one roof! If you haven't been onto our facebook, get on to it and join up. Si will be posting photos of his purchases throughout the next few months, you can have immediate access to their viewing and post your own comments on their appeal.