Office Outfit: Black, White, and Brown

Forgive me for the crappy pictures but I want to drop by and share to you what I wore today at the office. You see, I love "recycling" my current favorite pieces and finding out a new combination is just a joy to behold! The elephant pants was worn here and the sheer top here. This was my re-created look!


sheer top from Bugis, Singapore, Elephant pants from Cash n Carry tiangge, heels from SM Parisian

 my Coach laptop bag and my MK handbag.


multi-colored stone necklace

I love the loose on loose ped I had for the day. As Levy pointed out, I look sophisticated while wearing this get up. I should have used a bold belt but thinking that I should be more "formal" in the office, I opted to wear brown instead.

So, it's Friday in nearly 15 minutes to go! Hoooray!