THANKFUL

Hello Everyone:)









                          I am truly blessed.
                               
 I have so many things to be thankful for in my life:) And I wanted YOU to all to know  that YOU are one of them. You have no idea how much I enjoy chatting with you all. I am so happy that I have found you and that you have found me. My life is so much more complete with you in it. Something I never even dreamed could happen. Some of you I know personally,some through emails and then others through your sweet comments.

So thank you for being such an important, inspirational part of my life. I am grateful for each and every one of you.

                      HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS:)
'Till next time..............
~Debra xxx

P.S.
Thank you to all who helped me to find the dress I last posted about. I haven't found that one but have found some that on the top of my list to check out. I knew I could count on you:) xxx