FEATURED AGAIN!!!!!

Hi Everyone:)

Can you believe it? Can a girl get any luckier??? I am FEATURED AGAIN by the very popular CINDY OF WHIMSICAL MUSINGS MAGAZINE !!!!!

About a month ago Cindy contacted me about doing a feature on my blog. I was so surprised but it only took me about half of a second to say "Yes, what do I need to do"? lol

 You know, when you first meet someone either in person or through blogging you just know that 'this person is really special'? Well that is how I felt about Cindy during our correspondence and through her site. People who visit her just love her and I know why. She is genuine and sweet besides being an awesome artist and writer. I am honored once again to be featured in an on-line magazine. It is soooo much fun. And I am in great company too. She has featured  other artists that you all may know. They have mad skills when it comes to art and decorating. So I say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, CINDY. You are as sweet as they come:)

Now check out her magazine to see who else is featured. And if you would like to be featured just let her know. You will just love her:)


'Till next time...
~Debra XXX