WHITE WEDNESDAY AND MY EXCITING NEWS

Hello Everyone:)

Have you heard that MELINDA of THE VINTAGE INSPIRED HOME will debut her BRAND SPANKIN' NEW ON-LINE MAGAZINE for the first time this FRIDAY???? Well, if that isn't EXCITING enough....guess who will be joining her by being the first featured???? YES, you guessed it, LITTLE 'OLE ME!!!!!!! And it is also going to touch onMAISONSTGERMAIN.COM an on- line boutique that my daughter NICOLE and I own. I can hardly contain myself. Can you believe it? Some one pinch me:)


We emailed back and forth last week and let me tell you, she is just the sweetest ever:) It was so much fun to experience. THANK YOU SO MUCH MELINDA!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you have put together. I know that this new adventure of yours is going to be a FABULOUS SUCCESS! So everyone, CHECK OUT HER SITE AND SHOW HER SOME LOVE on FRIDAY:) (and every day).



       I collect little whisk brooms.
 They come is all sizes. Some have great ornate handles.
                           Some of them are well worn to perfection.

I am joining Kathleen from FADED CHARM for WHITE WEDNESDAY. Please check her site out for some gorgeous Whites today. Her blog is always great!

`Till next time.....
~Debra XXX

P.S.
I'm not done yet. I still have MORE exciting news to share with you;)