SOME SPRING INSPIRATION

Hello Everyone:)

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

First let me start out by thanking each and every one of you who left such sweet comments and e-mails about being featured in the two best E-Magazines. Everyone of them made me smile. You don't know how much you all mean to me:)

Now, do you need some Spring inspiration? Well, we went to the Hartford Flower Show this weekend and I brought some inspiration back for you.




This was the first booth we went to. These dealers specialize in African Violets and had so many beauties to choose from. Some of these babies came home with me;) I pot them up in vintage McCoy flower pots.

 Just look at those gorgeous ruffly flowers.
 This show really never has many displays. I don't know why but this one was pretty with the waterfall and pond. It must be so much work to set these up.
 This dealer had some beautiful Begonias for sale.
 Don't you just love this arbor and statue? I could picture us relaxing under it on a warm evening with a cup of tea. (I don't drink;) But I am sure wine would be great too.
 I really like the size of this pond with waterfall. It was a temporary home to some pretty Koi. I think I will build yet another pond this year.
 Stone fountains have always been a favorite of mine. This one is really nice.
 I love succulents! I have them in the house and in the yard. These handmade pots were really great.
                           Look at how gorgeous this is!!!
                More displays of succulents.

 This booth had it all including topiaries. Very pretty.
 Delicious smelling handmade soaps. So many too choose from.
 OK, don't you just love the middle boots? They were so me:)
           Ladies, you know you need a'thong shovel'. lololol
 Hundreds of gorgeous Prim Roses. I didn't buy them because I just don't have any luck with them. Do you? Well, I know one person who does. Carole from Maynards Greenhouse:) Hey Carole:)


Does it get any more beautiful that a huge display of Orchids???? And they were only $15.00. Why oh why didn't I buy one?


Well, there you have it. Hope this put a little Spring in your day.

~Till next time....
~Debra xxx