White Wednesday

Happy White Wednesday
I look forward to White Wednesday every week,.don't you? Whether I join or just go from blog to blog to  see your beautiful whites, it is always a fun day:)

I love this pearl necklace. Pearls are so romantic to me.
This bust is in our bathroom. One morning I woke up to see that she had glasses on;)
That husband of mine, messin' with my decorating:)
This is an old dresser that I found at a barn sale. I painted it white and put it in our guest bedroom.
Vintage in the hallway.
More pearls in the bedroom. Have I told you how much  I love pearls? I have them in so many colors. They look best layered. They go with everything and they always make me smile:)

Hope you have enjoyed my whites today. Stop over to Kathleen's blog: Faded*Charm for more whites. I am on my way over there now to see what you have posted today:)


'Till next time.....
~Debra XXX