Afternoon Delight at Nail.a.holics


I can be impractical sometimes (or even always!). Last July, I bought a Cosmopolitan magazine and got that freebie of free Php 180 worth of nail services at Nail.a.holics. I wanted to try it but laziness digged up my system. One day after its validity expired, I managed to go to Cash n Carry and puff, I ended up setting my feet to the posh salon. Haha.

I agreed to spend my time inside the nail salon while Levy was out there doing some groceries. :D Anyway, the cute pastel colors of blue and yellow were so appealing to the eyes. It detoured to the default girly color of pink for nail salons and it is quite refreshing to relax with these colors. Ah, it reminded me of the old Heaven and Eggs! Haha. Like other salons, the place is little with big, comfy sofas sitting side by side. The place also gives an illusion of a relaxing feeling through its beach-themed wall. :)


Nail.a.holics is one of the salons which charges additional fee if you opt to go for high end polish brands such as Orly and China glaze at 40 php. Plain manicure costs 180 php and 220php for the pedicure. There is nothing much remarkable on their services where they got a lukewarm water to sooth your feet before the pedicure session and wrap it up with a minute of massage. I opted to get the normal polish for my feet (the brand is BK in brown, I think) which I commend the lasting power. I only got a polish change for my hands and chose Orly's Coffee Latte. The two colors look good on me!




Overall, I have a so-so comment on this nail salon. I neither recommend or discourage their services. It's something that I would go if I have spare moolah to waste or a branch is nearby me but I won't go out of my way just to have my nails done by them.