HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY

Hello Everyone:)

I am joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday this week. Thank you Kathleen for having this fun get together every week. It is so much fun:)


I had game boards on the wall that leads up to the bedrooms. I needed a change so I took them all down and put up something new. I  love the look of beautiful frames hung up without painting inside of them. I made this shelf/wall hanger a while back. I found this wonderful chippy pink architectural piece. Then I looked for some old hooks and found this fabulous tin for the center. I just love how it came out.
 This was the perfect spot for it. I hung some of my vintage white hand mirrors along with a couple of tins and children's shoes set on top.
                                     Isn't this tin piece pretty?
                                   Some of my favorite frames.
                                    Love this white one with just the right amount of chippiness.
 I may hang something in the round frame yet. Dons lanterns hang from the beam below.

I found this great corrugated letter 'G' at Brimfield this year. I was so happy it fit into the frame:)
 I repainted our white hutch and put the little chair (from my last post) in front of it. Very cozy.
LOVE alabaster lamps. I found this vintage shade, stripped it of its fabric and added some crystals to give it a little bling for the kitchen counter.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my whites. Don't forget to stop over to say hello to Kathleen and see more fabulous whites.

'Till next time.....
~Debra XXX