Make Up Trial #1

In my quest for a rather fruitful long weekend despite the annoying first day of my "red alert", I managed to spend less than an hour of my Sunday afternoon playing up with my make up kit!

I am not a photographer so bear with me on the photo I took. It seems like the make up is not evident. I tried getting a dinner-get-together look and I believed I got it in person. The photo speaks otherwise, it denotes a barely-there look instead. LOL! And yes, apologies for an oily skin. :D


On Face:
  • Avon Fresh Radiance Make UP Base in Pink GLow
  • Ellana Perfect Blend Mineral Foundation with Macadamia Nut Oil and Silk Powder
  • Maybelline Pure Mineral Blush in Original Rose
On Eyes:
  • Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze
  • Ellana in Dainty Shade
  • Nichido Mascara
On Lips:
  • The Face Shop Lip Balm
  • NYX in Tea Rose
In an objective evaluation, the look achieved a classy aura which really fit my taste. Not bold, not pale. Just perfectly blended!