FUN AT THE FLOWER FARM

Hello Everyone:)

Are you enjoying the Spring so far? I am taking avantage of every nice day we get. It has been very rainy here but yesterday was gorgeous:)

Yesterday Maci and I hit the flower farms and did a little shoppin'.

 This was the first greenhouse we went into. Love Geraniums! They had many.
 Impatience? Oh Yea! They came home with us.
 We strolled down every isle of every greenhouse to pick our very favorites.
                         We stopped to smell the flowers.
                    We picked out our favorite colors.
                      Another greenhouse of Geraniums.
 Mmmmm Mmmmmm I'm in Heaven:) Just look at all of those yummy colors!
 Maci was the best helper. This is what we came home with from the first flower farm. It's a good thing I have a truck;0

These flower farms are an hour away but well worth the ride. Great selections and prices too:)

I am wishing you all a BEAUTIFUL HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:) I hope it is full of LOVE, LAUGHES, AND BLESSINGS.

`Till next time...................
~Debra XXX