On Sunday, I volunteered my help for the Vintage, Vixens and Vamps Fair III
and was the roving photographer for the day. 
 
An annual event, held at the town hall in Freo, that allows vintage lovers from all 
over Perth to congregate and feast upon the various treasures and threads that have been 
kept from the past. I had such a wonderful time with Vanessa and then once she had to 
leave I wondered about- met some new people, went through all the racks viciously and 
got some awesome buys! :} :}







Here are a selection of photos I got; 


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket









PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket









^^ This is most definitely my most favourite shot that I got from Sunday. ^^
The colours, vivacity, and sheer extreme vintage joy!!











Photobucket



Majority of the day was so crowded that it was physically impossible to take full length 
shots of the nice outfits people had put together, plus the lighting was just so hard to work with 
(as can been seen in the above photos). So I just tried my hardest to make the shots work out as best as possible whilst being squished and rushing before someone walked infront of the camera. 
It wasn't all too bad, and a good day indeed :)

Dee also gave me a bottle of wine for helping out. Yay! A worthy deal ;) x