Celeteque DermoScience Soothing Lip Balm

Taking a quick break from a whole day meeting drove me to Watson's inside my office's building. I haven't really bought any cosmetics during the last month or so because I wanted to rest my face with too much experiment. I had a major breakout of my life and I swear I don't want to go back to that again. My face is too far from perfect but at least now, zits are manageable and scars are slowly vanishing.

Ok. I think I am getting further from my post as lip balm does not really affect my face. Lol. I think the best reason why I was compelled to buy one is that I ran out of Carmex and my  EOS spheres are nowhere to be found. I can't stand using a lipstick without a lip balm underneath so I end up having pale lips these days.

I was about to detach a Lip Ice lip balm on its holder when a Celeteque lady approached me and introduced me to their brand's lip balm under the DermoScience+ line. Honestly, I cannot muster good words for the line as one of the causes of my breakout was the their facial wash. It must be the classic "hiyang" issue. But at the end of it all, I still managed to give Celeteque another shot - this time in their lip balm.


Winning factors:
- Opening the little round container excudes an enticing smell which might be produced by mulberry extracts. The scent is so nice I want to bite it. Haha.
- I love the mositurizing oil for it softens and smoothens my lips. I guess this is the basic principle of a good lip balm.

Drawbacks:
- I am used to a tubed lip balm so it's a major turnoff for me to dip my finger on the container and glide it on my lips. It's just gross.
- Quite pricey at Php 199. I'd rather go for EOS if this is the case.


Overall, I am happy that I have a new lip balm to do the basic job of smoothening my lips. While it is not something irreplaceable, I could say still say that Celeteque lip balm is a decent buy.

So tomorrow is a lipstick day once again!