Body Shop Haul

I was in my hometown back in Bacolod last time to visit my folks. As usual, I went on shopping with my cute nieces to buy them their stuff (believe me, they are as kikay as me!). I also had to go to Body Shop to buy mom her supply of body butter. Yes, she absolutely loves this product! Levy and I got her a box of carefully picked Body Shop goodies last Christmas and this spiced vanilla cocoa something body butter was the apple of her eye!


The smell of the variant I got was eeeekkk! I don’t know if it was because it is an old stock or what but it was just so stinky.


I should have gone there for her body butter alone… but not surprisingly, I managed to grab something for myself! :p I was actually carried away by the saleslady’s effective marketing tongue that I conceded to getting their rewards card. They have this some sort of 15 years celebration so instead of getting the card at 300 php, they offered it at 150 bucks with some loots! Matching the price and the loot, I believe I got a wise buy.


Another perk I got was to access their promo during that weekend which is buying your first product at a regular price then get the second at 15 php. Well, I really did not want to spend a lot for it as I do not need them so I only got their soap which is only like 215 php plus another one (which I let my niece Alsace choose her scent) at 15 bucks.


I shelled out like 800 for all the goodies and membership. I think I got a good deal =)