syn·es·the·sia

noun /ˌsinəsˈTHēZHə/ 
A NEUROLOGICALLY- BASED CONDITION THAT PRODUCES A
SENSATION THAT NORMALLY OCCURS IN ONE SENSE WHEN
ANOTHER MODALITY IN YOUR BRAIN IS STIMULATED

I've started a new "collection" so to say ... under this name.
i do use other people's artwork but all credits are seen
at the bottom of the posts if I do happen to use one.

 (1).

Photobucket




3. 1 1 A.M   

1. my wall, from late night/ early morning need to do something with myself.
2. still-life image from here. he was featured in a oyster mag a few months ago.

(2).

Photobucket



=
What do you really see in the walls?  

1.  I took this photo a couple of years ago, it's Ronald.
2. Monster drawing is from here. I did edit it a bit,
just to blend in with the background. "Blending, blending"




Oh, & I also made a Facebook page. Click here to like please. 
It will help me a lot and I give you a bunch of gratitude smiles over the internet. 
:}:}