MUSHROOMS AND GARDEN GATE


Hello Everyone:)

While walking in the yard today I came across these.

Aren't they beautiful???? They are mushrooms! Don't they look like Roses?
I was so excited to see such wild prettiness that I ran and got my camera to take pictures to show you.Nature never ceases to amaze me.

                                        I think they are amazing.
                        Different shapes and I LOVE the colors!!!
                                        Then I found these white ones. I'm not sure if any of them are edible but they sure are pretty:)
 Last week I picked this child's headboard from the flea market.  I am going to put it in the garden.
                                    The chippy white and green were the perfect colors.
                                         Just look at that scrolly design.     I'm lovin' it.
                     I would love a headboard like this.

Thanks for stopping by today:) You know I love it when you do.

'Till next time.................
~Debra XXX